The advantages of straight hair you need to know before learning how to straighten your own hair are convenient in hair care and coordination. That is why almost every girl wants to have naturally straight hair without frizz.
What to prepare before learning how to straighten your own hair
At home, we must prepare carefully from this stage. To have smooth, shiny hair, you must take care of your hair before straightening it. Let’s read our article about how to take care of your curly hair or how to care for straight hair, based on your shape of the hair, and guarantee that you own healthy hair.
- Prepare a hair straightener chemical (depending on the type you choose).
- Gloves to apply for the chemical, to help avoid sticking to the hands.
- Wide-tooth comb to comb the hair evenly when applying for the hair chemical.
- Hair towel.
- Hair moisture.
- Hair straightener clip.
- A hair chemical tray.
HOW TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR OWN HAIR QUICKLY AT HOME
Wash your own hair with cold water
Cleaning is the most important and decisive step in how to straighten your own hair at home. You need to wash your hair thoroughly with cold water (avoid hot water). The usual advice we often hear is not to brush our hair when wet to avoid damage and breakage. But if you do it correctly, it will ensure that your hair is not damaged and also help in the process of straightening your own hair at home.
Blow-drying and combing hair
- Before drying your own hair, you must use a towel to dry it and pat it gently. Then use a dryer to dry your hair, you must keep the dryer about 15-20cm away from your head to avoid hot heat that will cause hair loss.
- Alternatively, you can use a large roller, which is the size of a soda can, to roll wet sections of hair and secure them to your head to dry completely. This is a very important step on how to straighten your own hair at home, as the slightest bit of moisture can make your hair frizz back in no time.
- After the hair is dry, use a wide tooth comb to comb along the length of the hair slowly, in turn, small sections. If you encounter tangled hair while combing, gently remove them and comb each strand thoroughly. This ensures that the hair is continuously smooth after drying and free of frizz. Increases efficiency in the process of how to straighten your own hair at home salon standards.
Apply hair straightener chemicals
There are many hair chemicals to straighten your own hair on the market today, or you can go to the hair salon to buy products to make at home. One of the most popular straighteners today is Loreal, Growell, Gold, etc. When choosing a hair straightener, you should choose non-alkaline products to avoid causing damage and dryness to your hair, the hair will not be able to keep it. Stick for a long time if the product contains alkaline. Let’s read the next step on how to straighten your own hair.
Use gloves and towels: Before applying the drug to your hair, be sure to put on gloves to avoid the hair straightening drug getting on your hands. Use a scarf around your neck and shoulders to prevent the drug from sticking, this step is quite important in how to straighten your hair at home.
Use a stretcher tray: Use a hair straightener mixed in a cup or tray. You can add a little more water to your liking and then mix it all together until the mixture is well combined. Let’s continue to read, we will show you how to straighten your own hair step by step.
Apply the cream to the areas of the skin that are easy to stick to the drug: You can use vaseline or any other cream to apply around the easy to stick areas such as the neck, ears, shoulders, and jaw when straightening your own hair at home. The chemicals in the drug are very harmful to the skin and can adhere to the skin if not properly protected.
Apply hair straightener drug: Start applying the drug thoroughly into your hair, remember to apply from 1 to 1.5cm from the hairline to avoid touching the scalp and affecting weak hair. However, if your hair is too weak, apply the ends first, then apply the roots. Leave the straightener on the hair for about 20-30 minutes to allow it to expand, then rinse the hair. You can use a hairbrush to evenly brush the coverage of the drug on your hair. How to straighten your own hair at home, beautiful salon standard that you should try to save more money.
Rinse your hair and wash your hair again: After enough time to incubate the drug, wash your hair thoroughly to remove all the drugs on your hair. Choose a mild, benign shampoo to avoid losing all the effects of the straightener. Use a conditioner to make hair smoother, prevent dryness after using hair straighteners. How to straighten your own hair to avoid damaging your hair.
Use hair straighteners to straighten your own hair: How to straighten your own hair at home is to use a hair straightener, first adjust to the highest temperature to heat the straightener, then gradually lower it to a moderate temperature to straighten your hair. Do not use too high a temperature to straighten your hair because it can easily burn and damage your hair. Stretch your hair from the inside out, about 5cm from the hairline to avoid affecting the hairline.
Use hair conditioner after straightening: Many people are often too lazy to apply hair cream, so it is easy to leave dry and broken hair that is no longer as straight as when just straightening your own hair. Use the cream regularly to smooth the hair, make sure the hair is still moist enough, and nourish the hair to be healthy from root to tip. Apply conditioner along the length of the hair to prevent breakage, dryness, and damage. It also protects hair from UV rays and pollution.
Note when you straighten your own hair at home
- Do not tie your hair immediately after straightening your own hair at home.
- Use hair conditioner to increase hair shine and take better care of hair.
- Do not wear a helmet, cap, etc. immediately after straightening your own hair because it is easy to breakage.
- Limit chemical use for 3 months after straightening your own hair.
- After 2 days, wash your hair again to avoid losing nutrients and hair straighteners.
Having straight, beautiful, and healthy hair is not too difficult. We showed you how to straighten your own hair at home quickly, let’s experiment with the above to make your hair look shinier and straighter can be a fun change for the better. If this at-home straightening doesn’t work, you can seek professional hairstyling salons for in-salon hairstyles and treatments that will give you straight, shiny, frizz-free hair. heat damage.
Oily skin: Natural remedies to make at home
A person’s sebaceous glands produce sebum, an oily substance important for hydrating skin. Mixed with fat molecules, sebum forms a…